Lovely Green Basket

The creative process, and things that I dig.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I did it! I got my little Blythe Girl - Annika!!!


Little beret
Originally uploaded by juli_velo_poupee.

After several months of contemplation (and selling a fair chunk of my neglected dolly stash on e-bay) I finally got myself a Blythe! And I love her so much!

She is the same ADG girl that I spoke of in an earlier post, and I made her the outfit she is wearing - it is so much fun to sew and crochet for her!!

I named her Annika, because I love Sweden and Scandinavian names, plus she looks like an Annika!!

:D

2 Comments:

At 11/11/2008 1:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 
At 8/14/2011 11:28 p.m., Blogger Juli_Penelope said...

Thanks very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home