Lovely Green Basket

The creative process, and things that I dig.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Plans for the next few weeks

As I mentioned earlier, I currently work as an admin assistant through a temp agency. I've been doing these kinds of jobs for several years. It isn't work that I am exactly passionate about, but it does pay decently, and I've been most fortunate to have a really nice group of people to work with. That said, it has been eight months, and I have built a little nest-egg, therefore I will be not be seeking an extension to my contract (gee, could I sound any more like an office person? Gah!).

The point of this schpeel, kids, is that I'll have more time to work on my crafty-designy, e-bay, arty, bloggy stuff. I realize that I haven't posted in quite a while, but I promise that I will after August 15th (ie. my last day of work).

Stay tuned y'all!

Y'all?

jd

Oh, and here are some babies that I crocheted. You can find the pattern here

1 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 6:18 p.m., Blogger Andrea Martell said...

Hey! Those dolls are lovely. I'm free after the 15th too. So give me a call about dinner and a movie. I wrote you an email a few days ago about it. Sorry that I've been so busy with school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home