Lovely Green Basket

The creative process, and things that I dig.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Spins & Needles Craft Meet and Rummage Sale


Hello.

Things have been going pretty well. For the last couple of weeks, I've been doing a big cleanup - I've amassed so much stuff over the years, and tons of arts and craft supplies - mostly from my year-long stint working at an art store. I have lots of supplies that are just sitting in closets, not being used so what better way to spread the wealth than attending Spins and Needles' Craft Meet and Rummage Sale. You can find all of the info in the above flyer - I'll be there so if you're so inclined, feel free to pop in and say hi... And buy stuff from me (ha, ha, ha!) :)

Items I'm selling will include:

Fabric
Acrylic, watercolour, gouache paints
Painting mediums
Canvas
Yarn
Coloured pencils
Mat and illustration board
and other craft-related goodies!

Hope to see you there!!

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home